Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Currently Reading...

I'm about to dive in to A Dish Best Served Cold by Rosie Genova. This book is the third in the Italian Kitchen Mystery series and will be released August 4th. I haven't started reading yet, but I'll share what I gather from the back cover. While Vic and her family are preparing for the Casa Lido's 75th anniversary an old family friend stops by with hints of an old family mystery. The restaurant's party brings more than revelry and remembrances-it brings a full fledged hurricane and even more surprises!

3 comments:

  1. Family mysteries are a good way to start. Can't wait to hear your review.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you stop by August 11. Rosie Genova will be here with a guest post and I'll also have my review!

      Delete
  2. Family mysteries are a good way to start. Can't wait to hear your review.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete