Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Currently Reading...

I'm currently reading Tarnished and Torn by Juliet Blackwell. This book, the 5th of the Witchcraft Mysteries, was just released last week. I cannot praise this series enough. I love the characters, the mysteries, the hints of romance, the humor, and the legends behind the stories! I don't know if I could ever name my ultimate favorite series, but if asked the question, this series would be one I'd always mention!

In this outing Lily Ivory attends a gem festival, only to find trouble of a possible demonic nature. There's a murder, committed in the manner of witch hunts, and the surprise of the presence of her estranged father. I can only hope to learn more about Sailor-the end of the previous book left me stunned. And, of course, I want more Oscar!

No comments:

Post a Comment