Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Currently Reading...

I'm currently reading Heard it Through The Grapevine by Lizbeth Lipperman. I was lucky enough to win an autographed copy of this book! I'm thrilled that I did and am loving it. Heard it Through The Grapevine is the first book in A Dead Sister Talking Mystery. However, this is not the author's first cozy-using the name Liz Lipperman, she writes the very funny Clueless Cook Mysteries.

In Heard it Through The Grapevine we meet Lainey Garcia, a woman at a crossroads. She plans on leaving her lover when a new job opportunity arises, but before she can pursue that she learns that her estranged sister has died. Lainey returns to Texas and meets up with her other sisters only to discover that she can see, and hear, her dead sister...who, it turns out, was murdered.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading it too. What a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to add it to my Goodreads list.
    Cindy in Ontario

    ReplyDelete