Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Currently Reading...& Winner Announced!

I'm currently reading Death of a Neighborhood Witch by Laura Levine. This book is the 11th in the always funny Jaine Austen series. I've only read the first chapter and there's already been a death...and a burial...and lots of laughs. Like Jaine, I also buy Halloween candy with no intention of actually distributing any. Come on, admit it. I bet a lot of you do the same thing.

As for my most recent book tour, thanks to everyone who read Sunday's interview with Cindy Blackburn. And the winner of the Kindle edition of Playing with Poison, as chosen by random.org, is #3. That's you Rosalee R. Please send your e-mail address to me at Katreader(at)hotmail(dot)com so that you can get your prize! Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment