Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Currently Reading...

Happy New Year! I hope you continue to stop by my blog this year. So what am I reading to start the year? Although I generally only read one book at a time, I'm currently reading two. I can't bring my iPad to work, and I like to read on my lunch break-so I'm reading a work of fiction on my iPad at home, and a nonfiction piece, which was a Christmas present from my folks, when I'm out and about. I'm currently reading Bead of Doubt by Tonya Kappes, an e-book. This book is a prequel and a Divorced Diva Mini-Mystery. I'll be interviewing Tonya later this month! I'm also reading Inside of a Dog : What Dogs See, Smell, and Know by Alexandra Horowitz.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends. How to read fast

    ReplyDelete