Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Currently Reading...

A few weeks ago I went to the library across town. I don't go their often, as it's not only all the way across town, there's no easy way to get there. It's a small library, but they have a fantastic mystery section. So every once in a while I head out and stock up-getting more books than I can possibly read, and renew, renew, renew. That being said, I'm reading my way through those books, before I start the ones in my own library.

I'm currently reading Bitter Harvest by Sheila Connolly. This book is the 5th in the Orchard Mystery series. Meg Connolly lives in Granford, Massachusetts, attempting to make a go of an old apple orchard. The apples have been harvested and a winter storm is approaching as the novel opens.

Don't forget to read my previous blog post, The Coffeehouse Mystery Series, and leave a comment on that post. One reader will be randomly chosen to win an autographed copy of Holiday Buzz by Cleo Coyle. Comment by midnight (Eastern Standard Time) December 2 (that's Saturday night/Sunday morning) 2012 to be eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment